Wednesday, June 20, 2007

All Right! Our First Two Comments!

Hey Guys! This is Carl again. We have our first two comments! The first one is from Obi-wan Andrew and the second is from Jace. Good work, guys! Come to the library in Imaginon and claim your free books.
I'm sorry that it's taken so long to get these comments up, but I've been trying to figure out how to put them out for everyone to see. It took me a while and I finally had to go to our technowizards for help, but now I know what to do. Here we go:

Obi-wan-Andrew said...
My Weird School: Miss Daisy is CrazyThe point of the story is there is a math teacher that doesn't know anything about math. She stays at home and eats homemade chocolate balls. The kids have to teach her math so she can keep her job. It's a funny story, and it comes in a series about other strange people who work at the school.
June 15, 2007 2:45 PM

Jace said...
Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis. There was a boy who was talking to a horse, and all of a sudden the horse started talking back. Both were from Narnia, and they decided they wanted to go to Narnia. On their way there they met a girl with another talking horse. After a few narrow escapes, they got to Narnia. The book was exciting and had a happy ending.
June 15, 2007 2:53 PM

So how about it, guys? Has anyone read the My Weird School books? Or The Horse and His Boy? What did you think? Do you have any other favorites? Let us know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There have been a lot of books that I really like. One series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. Others are Artemis Fowl, Gregor the Overlander, Charlie Bone, Harry Potter (of course..I think the 4th book is the best, ever), Inkspell, Deltora Quest, Redwall, and Eragon.

I really love to read. It lets me get away from the real world.

Thomas C.