Thursday, June 21, 2007

We're On A Roll!

Hey guys, Carl again. We've received another comment. This one's from Thomas C.:


Thoams C. said...
There have been a lot of books that I really like. One series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. Others are Artemis Fowl, Gregor the Overlander, Charlie Bone, Harry Potter (of course..I think the 4th book is the best, ever), Inkspell, Deltora Quest, Redwall, and Eragon.

I really love to read. It lets me get away from the real world.
Good work, Thomas. Come to the library at Imaginon and claim your free book.
I agree with his choice of the Percy Jackson series--they're the most exciting books I've read in a long time. I just got a copy of the third one, The Titan's Curse, and I spend every free moment reading it. Did you guys ever find a book or a series of books that are so good that you hate to get interrupted while reading? This is it!

Here is a photo of Jace and Obi-wan Andrew, our first two commenters, with their free books. They came in just today. Hmm--looks like I used the flash and you can't see the book titles. Well, I know one is an A to Z Mystery. (those are pretty good)
So, let's hear it, guys! Any more favorite books? What do you think about what Thomas said?

No comments: