Monday, July 30, 2007

Return of Lord Vader

Hey guys, look who's back:

Hey it's me Mikie a.k.a Lord Vader checking in again. I just read Pokemon The Movie 3: Spell of the Unown - movie adaptation by Tracey West. It is very cool. I love Entei, he is a fire type Pokemon. He uses cool attacks like fire blast. Ash who is a Pokemon trainer has to save his mom. Don't look at the pictures in the middle of the book though or it will give the ending away before you get to read it all.

I know Darth Bill will be happy to see Lord Vader back again. I'm sure he'd like to say something, but lately he's been as busy as Han Solo flying through an asteroid field. So have I. We'll try to get some more posts up this week. I want to talk about the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series when we do. In the meantime, if you want to see my review of The Lightning Thief, the first book in the series, click here.

Carl

No comments: