Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Second Response

Hey, everyone, it's Carl. Here's a comment from Max, an author who writes books for boys. Let's hear what he has to say:

It's true, I grew up hating to read. Now I write action-adventures & mysteries especially for boys 8 - 13, who also may not like to read.NEWSPAPER CAPER, TERROR AT WOLF LAKE, NORTH WOODS POACHERS, MOUNTAIN CABIN MYSTERY, BIG RIG RUSTLERS, SECRET OF ABBOTT'S CAVE & LEGEND OF THE WHITE WOLF, are compared by readers and reviewers to Tom Sawyer, The Hardy Boys, Huck Finn, Nancy Drew, Tom Swift, Scooby-Doo, Lemony Snicket, and adventure author Jack London.My blog, Books for Boys, ranks in the top 5 on Yahoo and the top 20 on Google and you can find it at http://booksandboys.blogspot.com There you will also find links to my author's web site and another blog with 50 pages of reviews.If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you,Max Elliot Anderson Author
http://www.maxbooks.9k.com/
Now, from an author who hated to read...comes books kids hate to put down.

I remember his writing to us back on September 4. The Library doesn't have any of his books, but I've looked at his website and they seem pretty good. Check them out if you'd like.

Well, that makes 2 responses. We need only eight more to see me in a dress! Look at my challenge on the side bar on the left to see what it will take to get me into a dress, wig, and make-up!

No comments: