Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sanity is just a State of Mind

Hi all out there in Blog Land! I have regained my sanity, I think, and have decided that I am almost certainly, definitely, most probably, pretty sure, I think, Darth Bill--greatest of all the Sith!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahhahahahhhahahhahahahhahahahhah!!!!
Sorry, I got a little carried away there. Halloween approaches and, I must admit, it is one of my favorite holidays. I'm not sure what I'll dress as, so tell me what you think of these choices:


This Pikachu Costume I find to
be really gruesomee!!! Oh, the
sheer look of evil in its eyes!!!






Here are two pretty frightening princesses' outfits I was thinking about for Carl. (Don't forget his challenge ends on October 31, Halloween Day. If we can get 8 more of you to write and tell us about your favorite books, we will take a picture of Carl in a dress and post it on this blog!)


You know what? I think I will just go out trick-or-treating as myself!!!!
My Mom always said my red face and horns were my best features.

Oh well, thanks for hearing me out on that difficult choice-making decision. Well, I guess now I'll talk about some cool books I have read recently:

Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge No. 367 by Carl Barks and others - This Graphic Novel has four really funny Uncle Scrooge, Donald Duck and Huey, Louie and Dewey stories. The first story by the great Carl Barks involves Donald and his nephews trying to squeeze 5 dollars out of their stingy, ultra-rich relative to help build a park. Scrooge resists, of course, and a great story follows. In the second story, Donald, through his usual unplanned wacky ways, becomes the manager of three boxers. Donald has no idea what he is doing and the outcome is extremely comical. The third story has our fabulously rich Uncle Scrooge losing his memory and thinking he is Donald. Enuff Said!! The last story is about Uncle Scrooge and his famous first dime earned. Once again someone is trying to steal it from him and the laughs and gags are plentiful. This book is a must read.


Marvel Adventures - The Avengers: Bizarre Adventures - Now I know I have to have some
Avengers fans out there. I'm talking Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, Storm, Spider-Man, the Hulk and Giant Girl all on one team in one Graphic Novel. I ask you, can it get any better? This Graphic Novel includes stories from the comic issues #9-12. The story I liked the best was the last one in the book in which a living planet called Ego thinks the Earth is a sentient being like itself and tries to pick this fine lady up. It is too funny for words to describe Ego hitting on the Earth to get it to go away with him and see the galaxy. Along with the laughs is also lots of action. The other stories are full of spectacle and adventure and you need to read them yourself. Did I mention one of the stories has a special guest star in the Black Knight? Check it out; you won't regret it.


Well, until next time guys, take it easy and peace,

Bill







No comments: