Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another Comment on Our Game!

Yes, folks, we have another friend from the Guys Read blog who has commented on our Lightning Thief movie game. It's Hacksaw Jim Duggan and he likes the choice for Ares:

Hey Andre,
I actually think I agree with you. I think it would be hilarious and perfect at the same time for Hulk Hogan to play Ares. I think he's the perfect one for the character. I don't know if I agree with the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory actor part, though. But, I don't have any suggestions for that, so you beat me out, there. I can't say anything about Annasofia becuase I've never seen her movies or films. Anyway, I like the Hulk Hogan idea!
Fellow Blogger,

Hacksaw Jim
PS Guys Read Forever!!!


Thanks, Jim. Wouldn't Hulk Hogan be great? I could just see him get mad at Percy Jackson and yell, "I'm going to get you, punk!" and then tear open his shirt!

Hey, wait a minute. All you guys who regularly write in---I'm waiting to hear from you on this game!!! I know some of you have read the Percy Jackson books. I know some of you would have ideas. So what gives?? What are you waiting for?? Let's hear it. Don't make me get mad and tear open my shirt!!!

Besides, it would be great if you wrote in to their blog. In fact, I'll lead by example. I read the latest post on the Guys Read blog. He's written about a fantasy book that sounds really good and is by an author who wrote a book I really liked, so I wrote a comment to them. Want to know what that book is? Go over to their blog and find out! It would be great if we got the two boy- book-blogging worlds together and started talking to each other. OK?
Carl
Boys Rule Boys Read Forever!

No comments: