Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bobby Likes One False Note

Hey, everyone, we have a comment from our new friend Bobby. He's telling us about One False Note, the latest 39 Clues book.

Bobby has left a new comment on your post "One False Note":
Hey, I love that book!!!!! I'm waiting for my birthday (end of march)to read the 3'rd book. My favorite part was when those guys that they stole the recipe from chased them until Nellie got them. I signed up to the website and have a lot of cards. I also like the part where the kids took the thing from Saladin's neck and put it in Alister Oh's cane.

Yeah, that part was good! That lawyer was right; Dan and Amy are a lot smarter than they realized! Iliked the first book better, but I enjoyed this one a lot. I'm with you--I'm waiting for the third one to come out too. You say you've signed onto the website--what branch of the family are you? I'm a Tomas and that's where Dan and Amy are headed in the next book. The Tomas headquarters are in Tokyo and that's where the next book takes place. OOOPPPSSS!!! Did I let a secret out? So what?? I'm a Tomas!! I'm not afraid of the rest of you Cahill punks!

No comments: