Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Breaking News on Baby Animals and Jedi

Hello all,

It is with a heavy heart that I must post this exclusive interview I found on the news this mourning. I must warn you all it is very shocking, so be sure to be sitting when you watch!!!! You should also be warned that the video is a little shaky as the heroic interviewer did this interview during a full scale earthquake!!!!!



Shocking Exclusive News From "The Boys Rule Boys Read" Blog
Investigative Team

Now I know this may come as a shock to you all that "Jedi Master Zack" is actually an evil Sith Lord. As for myself, I always had my suspicions. Now Darth Bill's perspective on baby animals is that they are needed and should be taken care of and even loved. I guess this Sith just has a soft spot in his heart for puppies and kittens - plus they are potential sith in the making. Well we tells it like it is here. Shame on you Jedi Master Zack for your views on small animals and your unprovoked attacks on me):

Sad and Shaken,


Darth Bill



P.S. I want everyone out there in the land of Blog to know that I am taking the high road in not telling everyone that in some quarters "Jedi Master Zack" is also known as "Jedi Sweetie Zack." Oh I just told everyone didn't I. Tell you what, forget you ever heard me say it.


P.S.S. Yeah for Mr. Gaimen!!!!! Your books rock!!!!!

No comments: