Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can't Get Enough Knucklehead

Hey there guys, Master Jedi Zack here once again. I know this book has been talked about a few times by CARLman (oops I almost wrote CAROL, and that is a GIRL'S,name nobody tell him!), but I just finished it myself and think it deserves another post. The book Knucklehead: Tall Tales and Mostly True Stories of Growing up Scieszka by the original Guys Read Guy himself, Jon Scieszka, is awesome just plain awesome and really really funny.

Also, the audio book version is coming to the library very soon, and it is read by the author. You really couldn't ask for much more. Actually, you do get more because the cat puke part of the book had me laugh so hard I feel over.

If you want to read the CARLman's original posts about this book and author, you can find them here and here.

No comments: